Dear guests and friends of Schönruh!
We care about your safety and health and make them our top priority. This is why we took a series of anti-Covid-19 precautions.
We care about your safety and health deeply and have taken a series of precautions for the safety of our valued guests and our staff. In doing so we are striving to enable you and your loved ones to enjoy a fantastic vacation in Seefeld, while caring for your safety and health. For your protection and the protection of our other guests and our staff it is important that you are thoroughly informed about all current regulations in our hotel in Seefeld.
The following information was last updated on December 20, 2021. As soon as we receive new information about the regulations, we will add or adapt them. We will gladly listen to your feedback in order to provide any essential missing data. Additional information regarding current regulations will be made available at the front desk.
Entry into Austria:
- A valid 2G detection AND a valid PCR test or the third prick must be presented upon entry.
- The following are considered as 2G proof
– Full immunisation with vaccines approved in Austria – valid for 7 months
– Recovered persons up to 6 months after the disease (certificate required)
- In general, all persons entering the country must register online: https://entry.ptc.gv.at/
Access to the hotel:
- There is a FFP-2 mask requirement (14 years and older) when entering indoor areas with general access.
- At the reception, we check according to the 2-G rule. This means we will check your proof of vaccination (vaccination certificate or green passport) or certificate of recovery after a Corona infection.
- Green passport or vaccination certificate
- The Green Passport is valid for complete immunisation.
- For more information on the Green Passport, please visit the official website: https://gruenerpass.gv.at/.
- Recovered persons up to 6 months after the disease (certificate required)
Please note that a free cancellation is not possible if you do not meet the requirements for admission to our hotel.
Optimal health care is guaranteed by 5 resident doctors, three pharmacies and three hospitals in the immediate vicinity. In addition, there is an average of up to three soccer fields per person in our region.
Cleanliness & Hygiene
Generally our hotel in Seefeld naturally adheres to the current general regulations for Austria and the federal district of Tyrol.
These regulations’ key provisions are:
- Please wear an FFP-2 mask in closed rooms as specified. We will be happy to inform you at the reception where exactly you need the mask in the hotel.
- Whenever possible we ask you to settle your bills preferably with your debit or credit card.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff on site.
- Due to the current circumstances we refrain from handshakes. However this affects our happiness to see you in no way ?
- You will find a disinfectant dispenser for your hands in numerous places in our hotel.
Thanks to planned out cleaning and disinfecting routes by our cleaning personnel and staff, we can vouch for the cleanliness and hygiene in our entire hotel, which is our top priority.
Wellness & Beauty
Our wellness and beauty area at our Wellness Hotel Schönruh are open for you. Please pay attention to the guidelines on site.
Spa & Vitality Oasis
Our over 2,500 m² wellness area remains open for you.
- Our indoor and outdoor pools as well as our whirlpool and massage jets are available for you to use.
- Our saunas are open for you. You will find detailed information on the individual saunas on site. We would be happy to inform you at our reception.
- Massages and beauty treatments can be booked and used without restrictions!
Restaurant & Hotel Bar
- No standing consumption is allowed. Therefore, we ask you to consume all food and beverages only at the serving area.
- Our staff has been sensitized to the current situation and is equipped with protective gear. Particularly surfaces in the kitchen areas where food is provided are disinfected and cleaned regularly.
- Tables on the terrace adjacent to the dining room and in the hotel hall can be used depending on availability and weather. If you would like to have dinner on the terrace, please reserve a table with the head waiter in good time (just in summer).
Rooms & Suites
After our guests’ departure the rooms are cleaned thoroughly.
Outdoor Activities and Sports
For outdoor activities and sports, the official regulations of the country apply. For more detailed questions, our reception is at your disposal. All outdoor sports can be carried out, subject to safety measures.
Please remember to have your FFP2 mask handy during your excursions. According to the current status, an FFP2 mask must be worn in all enclosed spaces. For example in: public transport, supermarkets, shops, banks and post offices and also in the health sector (e.g. in pharmacies).
In addition, there is a curfew for 10 p.m. and a registration obligation for guests (e.g. in restaurants) throughout Austria.
Information by the federal district of Tyrol
Further information and regulations issued by the federal district of Tyrol:
In case you have any further questions or suggestions our front desk is available for you at +43 5212 2951
and happy to help!
Edited on December 20, 2021