Dear guests and friends of Schönruh!
We care about your safety and health and make them our top priority. This is why we took a series of anti-Covid-19 precautions.
We care about your safety and health deeply and have taken a series of precautions for the safety of our valued guests and our staff. In doing so we are striving to enable you and your loved ones to enjoy a fantastic vacation in Seefeld, while caring for your safety and health. For your protection and the protection of our other guests and our staff it is important that you are thoroughly informed about all current regulations in our hotel in Seefeld.
We would like to make you aware of the fact that the following information has been edited on September 30, 2020 and that they will be updated and amended as quickly as possible whenever new pieces of information regarding current regulations are made available. We will gladly listen to your feedback in order to provide any essential missing data. Additional information regarding current regulations will be made available at the front desk.
Cleanliness & Hygiene
Generally our hotel in Seefeld naturally adheres to the current general regulations for Austria and the federal district of Tyrol.
These regulations’ key provisions are:
- Due to current regulations, the mouth and nose protector must be worn throughout the hotel as soon as you leave your room. In general, the mouth-and-nose protector can be removed when you have taken a seat.
- We ask our guests to maintain a safe distance of minimum one meter to individuals who do not live in the same home in the entire hotel and its premises – even outdoors. In order to make this easier, we have provided signs and markings on site.
- Whenever possible we ask you to settle your bills preferably with your debit or credit card.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff on site.
- Due to the current circumstances we refrain from handshakes. However this affects our happiness to see you in no way 😉
- You will find disinfectant for your hands in numerous places all over our hotel.
Thanks to planned out cleaning and disinfecting routes by our cleaning personnel and staff we can vouch for the cleanliness and hygiene in our entire hotel, which is our top priority.
Wellness & Beauty
Our spa, Vitaloase and our beauty farm are open for our guests. We would still ask you to observe the safe distance of minimum one meter also in our spa areas. Please also think of your mouth and nose protection within the wellness area and pay attention to the instructions on site.
- In order to facilitate maintaining a safe distance we will arrange our seats and deck chairs in a looser array. You are however invited to move your seat or accommodation further away, according to your own comfort. Families are of course allowed to stay close to one another and therefore reduce the distance between their seats. Distances are intended to be maintained to other guests.
- Our indoor and outdoor pools are available for continued use. Nevertheless we ask you to maintain a safe distance of minimum one meter in all directions also while swimming and splashing around.
- Our whirlpool bath and bubble corners may be used, maintaining a safe distance.
- We ask you to observe the minimum distances also in the showers in our spa area and outdoor facilities.
- Our saunas are available for our guests to use, provided they adhere to the regulations and safe distancing. Detailed instructions are provided on site. We will also happily provide further information at the front desk. Private saunas in suites continue to be free to use with your company.
- Massages and beauty treatments can be booked and enjoyed without restrictions.
- Our staff wears mouth-nose protection for the safety of our guests and themselves.
Restaurant & Hotel Bar
- Please do not remove the mouth and nose protector until you have sat down at your table.
- According to current regulations, a maximum of 10 people may sit at a table.
- Our staff has been sensitized to the current situation and is equipped with protective gear. Particularly surfaces in the kitchen areas where food is provided are disinfected and cleaned regularly.
- Self-service at our buffet with food and drinks is possible, however safety provisions do apply:
- Please wear your mouth and nose protector as soon as you leave your table.
- Please observe indications on site (signs and floor markings).
- We ask our guests to disinfect their hands immediately prior to serving themselves at the buffet.
- Please refrain from consuming the provided meals at the buffet, but take them to your table for consumption.
- Our tables on the terrace may be used upon reservation.
- Our bar areas throughout the hotel must be closed at 22:00 hours due to current regulations.
Rooms & Suites
Within the rooms and suites you can of course remove the mouth and nose protector. After our guests’ departure the rooms are cleaned thoroughly. If your room disposes of a private sauna, you are of course free to use it.
Outdoor Activities and Sports
Official regulations issued by the federal province apply to all outdoor activities and sports. All outdoor sports may be performed in accordance with the safety regulations.
The mouth and nose protector must be worn in all closed rooms. This also applies to public transport, supermarkets, all shops, banks and post offices, restaurants and also to the health sector (e.g. in pharmacies).
Information by the federal district of Tyrol
Further information and regulations issued by the federal district of Tyrol:
In case you have any further questions or suggestions our front desk is available for you at +43 5212 2951
and happy to help!
Edited on September 30, 2020