Dear guests and friends of Schönruh!
We care about your safety and health and make them our top priority. This is why we took a series of anti-Covid-19 precautions.
We care about your safety and health deeply and have taken a series of precautions for the safety of our valued guests and our staff. In doing so we are striving to enable you and your loved ones to enjoy a fantastic vacation in Seefeld, while caring for your safety and health. For your protection and the protection of our other guests and our staff it is important that you are thoroughly informed about all current regulations in our hotel in Seefeld.
The following information was last updated on August 16th, 2021. As soon as we receive new information about the regulations, we will add or adapt them. We will gladly listen to your feedback in order to provide any essential missing data. Additional information regarding current regulations will be made available at the front desk.
Access test & validity
Upon entering the hotel, a valid negative test result, or a vaccination certificate, or a confirmation of recovery from Covid-19 must be presented. Since the catering facilities, beauty and wellness area at our hotel are regularly frequented and used by our guests, a test must be carried out every 2 days and a negative test result presented (vaccinated or recovered persons are excluded from this).
Validity of access tests:
- Antigen test: 48h
- PCR test: 72h
- Recovered persons: 6 months post-affliction
Green Passport Information:
From 15 August 2021, the certificate for the Green Passport will only be available with a complete immunisation (second vaccination or vaccination where only one vaccination is planned). A first vaccination is no longer sufficient. The regulations for persons vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson and for recovered and tested remain unchanged.
- For more info on the Green Passport, visit the official site: https://gruenerpass.gv.at/en/
Uncomplicated test options are offered directly in Seefeld. Link to further Covid-19 information from Seefeld.
Optimal health care is guaranteed by 5 resident doctors, three pharmacies and three hospitals in the immediate vicinity. In addition, there is an average of up to three soccer fields per person in our region.
Cleanliness & Hygiene
Generally our hotel in Seefeld naturally adheres to the current general regulations for Austria and the federal district of Tyrol.
These regulations’ key provisions are:
- Whenever possible we ask you to settle your bills preferably with your debit or credit card.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff on site.
- Due to the current circumstances we refrain from handshakes. However this affects our happiness to see you in no way ?
- You will find a disinfectant dispenser for your hands in numerous places in our hotel.
Thanks to planned out cleaning and disinfecting routes by our cleaning personnel and staff, we can vouch for the cleanliness and hygiene in our entire hotel, which is our top priority.
Wellness & Beauty
Our wellness and beauty area at our Wellness Hotel Schönruh are open for you. Please pay attention to the guidelines on site.
Spa & Vitality Oasis
Our over 2,500 m² wellness area remains open for you.
- Our indoor and outdoor pools as well as our whirlpool and massage jets are available for you to use.
- Our saunas are open for you. You will find detailed information on the individual saunas on site. We would be happy to inform you at our reception.
- Massages and beauty treatments can be booked and used without restrictions!
Restaurant & Hotel Bar
- Our staff has been sensitized to the current situation and is equipped with protective gear. Particularly surfaces in the kitchen areas where food is provided are disinfected and cleaned regularly.
- Tables on the terrace adjacent to the dining room and in the hotel hall can be used depending on availability and weather. If you would like to have dinner on the terrace, please reserve a table with the head waiter in good time.
Rooms & Suites
After our guests’ departure the rooms are cleaned thoroughly.
Outdoor Activities and Sports
Official regulations issued by the federal province apply to all outdoor activities and sports. All outdoor sports may be performed in accordance with the safety regulations.
There is no need to wear a mask wherever 3-G verification is required. Nonetheless, we recommend having an MNS or an FFP2 mask ready to hand on your excursions. According to the current status, an MNS is to be worn here: public transport, supermarkets, shops, banks, post offices and also in the health sector (e.g. pharmacies).
Information by the federal district of Tyrol
Further information and regulations issued by the federal district of Tyrol:
In case you have any further questions or suggestions our front desk is available for you at +43 5212 2951
and happy to help!
Edited on August 16th, 2021