Tranquility or action: winter in Seefeld has the suitable offer for everyone!
The skiing areas Rosshütte, Gschwandtkopf and Geigenbühel are waiting for skiers and snowboarders in winter! Seefeld has uncountable kilometers of prepared loops for cross-country skiers – from easy to difficult. Not without reason, Seefeld was voted best cross-country area in the world.
If you can hardly wait for your winter holiday in Seefeld, we recommend taking a look at our network of cross-country trails and paths as well as the two ski areas using the interactive 3D panoramic map.
Seefeld in winter
- Our award-winning cross-country skiing area offers perfect conditions both for lovers of classic style and for Skating. It’s your decision: easy, medium or difficult. With a route length of more than 200 kilometres there is something for everyone.
- The special cross-country ski schools will refine your technique. Special highlights are the opportunities for biathlon and a special dog trail
- Skiing: 32 cable cars with 48 km of slopes in the Olympic region of Seefeld
- Winter hiking: 142 km of well cleared and gritted winter hiking trails are waiting for you. Discover the beautiful snowy landscape.
- Your equipment can be stored in our ski room.
- Cross-country trail maps and the Happy-Ski-Card can be purchased at the reception desk.