On the day of arrival your room is available from 3 pm. The afternoon buffet and dinner are included on the day of arrival if you have booked a luxury board.
The daily gourmet board includes
- rich breakfast buffet with fresh egg dishes and a juice bar
- brunch buffet with soup, dish of the day, pasta, salads, bread, and cake
- 4 – or 5-course evening menu with a rich salad buffet
- themed menus and buffets
- vitality menu upon request
- daily fresh fruit in the beauty and vitality oasis and sauna
- breakfast 8 – 10:30 am in the dining room
- brunch buffet 1 – 4 pm in the dining room
- dinner 6 – 8 pm in the dining room
- indoor swimming pool
- hot tub
- heated outdoor pool on the roof terrace (also in winter)
- steam room – usable with swimwear
- Finnish sauna
- organic sauna
- various steam baths
- various relaxation areas
- large relaxation garden with a swimming pond (in summer)
Beauty – and vitality oasis
A visit in our beauty and vitality oasis is perfect for your complete relaxation:
- cosmetic treatments by Thalgo
- manicure and pedicure
- beauty and health baths
- private spa – your personal wellness and bathing oasis
- massages, etc.
Enjoy the cocktails in the cocktail bar in our hotel lobby from every day from 10:30 am. There is a musical live program 3 to 4 times a week.
Our hotel is a non-smoking area – but there is a non-smoking are available.
More included services
- daily activity program with hiking tours, bike tours, gymnastics, …
- fluffy bathrobes and bath towels in the spa basket
- gym with cardio area
- Wi-Fi in the hotel lobby
- library with a selection of newspapers and books
- ironing possible
Additionally in summer:
- Bike rental (subject to availability)
For an extra fee
- 60 underground parking spaces – we recommend booking prior to arrival
You can bring your dog after prior consultation with us. However, due to hygienic reasons dogs are only allowed in the hotel lobby. We thank you for your understanding. Cost: € 12 per dog/day
To be able to prepare everything for the guests coming after you, the rooms need to be prepared in a timely manner. We kindly ask you to leave the room no later than 11 am. Upon departure, only breakfast is included.
Minimum stay and surcharges
Minimum stay, surcharges and cancellation fees please can be found under terms and conditions.
Seefeld in summer
- Hiking: extensive routes includes more than 650 kilometres of walking and hiking paths with different levels of difficulty
- Golf: the 9-hole golf course Seefeld and the award-winning 18-hole championship golf course Wildmoos (only a few minutes away by car) are perfect for every golfer. We are happy to assist you in the booking of classes and tee times.
- Cycling: there are many beautiful tours with almost unlimited possibilities in the enchanting Alpine world in the Olympic region of Seefeld.
Seefeld in winter
- Our award-winning cross-country skiing area offers perfect conditions both for lovers of classic style and for Skating. It’s your decision: easy, medium or difficult. With a route length of more than 200 kilometres there is something for everyone.
- The special cross-country ski schools will refine your technique. Special highlights are the opportunities for biathlon and a special dog trail
- Skiing: 32 cable cars with 48 km of slopes in the Olympic region of Seefeld
- Winter hiking: 142 km of well cleared and gritted winter hiking trails are waiting for you. Discover the beautiful snowy landscape.
- Your equipment can be stored in our ski room.
- Cross-country trail maps and the Happy-Ski-Card can be purchased at the reception desk.