Slowing down means treating yourself with a break from everyday stress. Stress reduction, rest and relaxation are important topics today. Everyday life is getting louder, more hectic and faster and we don’t get a chance for a break. It is important to slow down and relax. With a few tricks you can learn to relax properly.
Slow down, but how?
A few little tips to help make everyday life a bit more stress-free and to slow down:
1. Take time for yourself! Choose a day when you just do things that you like. Go shopping or watch your favorite series. Go on a short wellness vacation or do your favorite sport. Live from day to day and avoid obligations.
2. You don’t need to be available! Turn your phone off for a day and don’t check your emails. Enjoy the silence! Inform your friends and your family about your little break in advance.
3. Write a to-do list and finish all the tasks. Upcoming stress is reduced and you won’t run out of time.
4. Stay calm in stressful situations. Take a deep breath and listen to your inner self. Try to keep stress at a distance.
5. Learn to say no! We spend a lot of time, because we cannot say no. This little word helps us to live stress-free.
Treat yourself to a break at Schönruh wellness hotel
A wellness holiday in Tyrol in the beautiful Schönruh hotel is the perfect idea. There are 1,400 m2 of wellness – enough space to relax. Treat yourself to a soothing massage or a revitalizing facial treatment and let us spoil you. Spend some quiet hours in our relax garden. Here you can relax and soak up the sun.
Are you in the mood for a relaxing holiday? We have the right offers for you. Slow down with us!